Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The “Exquisite Doodle” Artist Project, Post 13


the world is within you…
“Go Inside,” for John Frame

For the cover image of John’s box I was inspired by his vision as an artist.  I look at his current film project "The Tale Of The Crippled Boy" and I am completely inspired to continue my own artwork.  He reminds me to be fearless about the content of my work, and also to trust my process which is for me deeply rooted with my purpose for being here.  The link above will take you to a short video about John and his work which is truly wonderful.  As John says in the video when he quotes John Ruskin:
Fine art is that in which the head, the hand, and the heart go together.

The outside...
and looking inside.
The way the scroll starts...
and ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment