Sunday, August 19, 2012

The “Exquisite Doodle” Artist Project, Post 18


Bob Seal - Trust in the heart!

I was thrilled to receive Bob’s Exquisite Doodle box all the way from Australia.  His work is so beautiful that I could hardly wait to see what he did to his scroll.  Photo: Bob working on his woodcut “Madonna of the Chook Shed,” ©Bob Seal
To my delight, I found that Bob had doodled with paint in the interior of the box.  And then I saw his scroll...
Bob’s drawing style is simply amazing.  And he left me beautiful messages like this one.   
I have to share that I once made a “sign post” of my own in the same spirit as Bob’s message.  Photo: “Free Cake,” ©2008 Alex Mitchell
Here’s another example of Bob’s style and wonderful sense of humor from his site http://advaitatoons.blogspot.com.
Here is the way the scroll turned out after Bob doodled in the white spaces I left for him!  See Post 17 to compare.  Scroll pic 1 of 3,
scroll pic 2 of 3,
and scroll pic 3 of 3.
Another great place to see more of Bob’s work is his site http://bobseal.tumblr.com.
Photo: “Hide and Seek,” ©Bob Seal
See, I told you he painted the interior of his box!
Trust in the heart!  Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon… there’s another post coming your way real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment